K-Sounds presents Organimation, a tonewheel organ sound library designed to be the definitive organ resource for the Yamaha Montage.
At the heart of Organimation are detailed samples of a vintage tonewheel organ, capturing its signature complexity, key click, and leakage. K-Sounds carefully recreated all nine drawbars, constantly referring to the original, so that any drawbar setting you choose will sound authentic. Percussion samples are also included, allowing you to select between 2nd or 3rd harmonic as well as fast or slow decay. Many performances include an incredible, adjustable C3 chorus emulation that does not consume polyphony, and K-Sounds’ rotary speaker effects programming is outstanding! For those who need an aggressive edge, several performances feature optional warm overdrive.
40 performances are provided. Most offer drawbar control with up to eight independent drawbars. Move the sliders to adjust the drawbars yourself, or turn the Super Knob to fade between multiple useful drawbar settings. You'll find fantastic sounding presets for rock, ballads, jazz, and gospel, and creating your own presets is very easy: Simply adjust the knobs, sliders, and scene controls, and store the sound as a new performance!
In addition to sounding incredible, Organimation includes several thoughtful touches:
- Rotary speaker and chorus depths are easily adjustable.
- Chorus and overdrive can be easily enabled / disabled.
- User-adjustable knobs are labeled on the screen.
- A handful of single-part organs are provided for easy layering or multi-timbral use.
- Bass or optional low end enhancement is provided on most performances.
- 5 Live Sets are included to suggest sounds for standard stylistic needs.
- For those who need a fantastic organ for use with an external rotary speaker, two performances are programmed without rotary effects and routed to the assignable outputs.
Montage 6, 7, or 8.
1.51 or higher.
Free sample memory:
Compatible USB storage device.
ATTENTION MOXF & MOTIF USERS:
Please see the compatible version for your instrument by clicking here.
Notes for Audio Demos:
Solo organ demos were created exclusively using Organimation for Montage. No additional processing was applied.
Organ sounds in mix demos were created exclusively using Organimation for Montage. Dynamics processing, reverb, and delay were applied.
Non-organ sounds in mix demos are NOT included with Organimation.